Ewe’s Blue Wedge
A wedge of Ewe’s Blue is made in the Roquefort style using our flock’s fresh sheep’s milk. It is a rindless 4-6 oz. wedge with plentiful blue-grey veining in an off-white background. The texture is semifirm, moist and creamy, and the flavors are full and lingering. You can taste the richness of the sheep’s milk, pleasing acidity and sweetness in the finish that will keep you coming back for more. Made with love and care, it pairs well with sweet Sauternes.
- Serve with sautéed baby spinach
- Crumble over fresh greens with balsamic vinaigrette
- Top over char-grilled steak
- With poached pears and toasted pecans
- Broiled over vine-ripened tomatoes
A wedge of 4–6 oz. $10 ea.